See all the cool things you can do this summer!
Students of all levels and experience are welcome to enroll in this coding course. Students will work with various platforms to develop code programs. They will work individually and as a group to problem solve and reflect on their work. Students will learn how to set goals and create manageable time frames for completing projects as they develop their coding skills.
Other badges you can earn through Baxter Academy for Technology and Science
- Board Game Design
- Build a Remote-Controlled Car
- Digital Music Production
- Electronics and Mechanics
- Inquiry through Chemistry Investigations
- Intro to CAD
- Introduction to Arduino Microprocessors
- Programming for Beginners